A Word From Our Pastor
Follow Jesus - No Matter the Cost
Your decision to follow Jesus will upset some people, and your family may be the first place you’ll feel it. Not everyone is happy when the prodigal comes home – just ask the elder brother, Luke 15: 11-32.
Listen to what friends and acquaintances said about Jesus – “Is not this the carpenter’s son? …and they were offended at Him” Matthew 13:55, 57. When you step out and follow the Lord, some of those who have known you the longest will be offended and will probably let you know it.
But stay true to the Lord; stay in the Word, make time for prayer and worship, and find new friends who love and honor Jesus. This will strengthen your walk of faith and cause your light to shine through. The love of Jesus will flow through you to those who have rejected you!
It’s worth it!
Pastor Jim Turner
- 29 May, 2015Prayer - 8.00am
- 31 May, 2015Adult Sunday School - 9.00amWorship Service - 10.00am
- 3 June, 2015Christian Education - 7.00pm
- 5 June, 2015Prayer - 8.00am
- 6 June, 2015Tim Horton's - Vibrant Senior & Junior High Students - 12.00pm
- 7 June, 2015Adult Sunday School - 9.00amCommunion Sunday - 10.00amWorship Service - 10.00am